Peace and Pandemonium

Friday, April 10, 2009

 

C + P Engagements

Cooper and Priscilla are getting married in May and have hired me to be their wedding photographer! Yay! I'm sooo excited to work with these two. Not only because they are totally photogenic like I mentioned before, but they are also really cool people with an awesome sense of style! This engagement session was too much fun. I didn't want the sun to set. We were all over downtown Provo, lugging around a ridiculously large bag filled with clothes and shoes and what not. So fun! Not only did I get to take some pictures that I am extremely happy with but I got a workout to boot! I love it when that happens. :) In the next few weeks we will be shooting Priscilla's bridals that I can hardly wait for. She designed her own dress and is having it made. The beadwork alone is causing the dressmaker to go blind because it's that intricate. Ok, I'm lying but seriously, be on the lookout for those because they are going to ROCK!

Until then, enjoy the love...

































These make me laugh! For those of you who watch ANTM, I was teasing Cooper by asking him to give me those eyes. You know fierceness, smile with your eyes, whatever. His interpretation resulted in the following images. Too funny!!




And last but not least, my personal favorite of the day...




To view more images from this session click here.
To purchase prints click here.


I tore through these images today not only because I was really excited about them but also because tomorrow is Steven and my 8 year anniversary! I can hardly believe it....eight years..wow. Anyway with it being Easter as well, I knew I wasnt going to have any free time to work on them and I knew that wasn't going to work for me. I was too excited to process all of these images.

Happy Easter to all! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

Comments:
These are fantastic. I can't even pic a favorite, although that last one with the ring is hot. And isn't Tyra's new thing being "tense"? I love his fierceness, though!! I'm glad you get to work with them!
 
What a hot couple, I love their style! This session is fantastic. I love to see what you come up with, I want to shoot with you!
 
i absolutely love these, kiera! you are soooo good. give yourself kudos for a job well done :>)
 
The one you said is your favorite is my favorite, too. There's some mystery there and I want to linger a bit.
 
You are amazing, simply amazing!
 
go go go go go go go go!
I love 'em!
 
i am a photography blog stalker and i never comment but i have to say i am always impressed with your images. always different and always beautiful. real art without doing the same thing over and over again and without looking incredibly staged. thanks for sharing.
 
I had soooo much fun talking to you too! I seriously can't wait to get together OFTEN!! These are seriously incredible. Like genius. This gorgeous couple is LUCKY to have you as their wedding phptographer! That is for sure.
 
Fabulous with a capital F.
 
WOW! I LOVE these, you are such an artist!
 
these are sooooooooooooo good!!
 
mm. I love all of those, especially the variety. I liked the bike tire one, and the stairwell; so cit grung. Don't make me think of Provo at all.
 
ps haven't watched the last two seasons of ANTM, but I totally know what you're talking about.
 
She is a natural beauty!!!!!!!!! Wonderful pics of course, too!!
 
just found your blog....LOVE these photos! what a beautiful couple!
 
these are great!
i love your artistic eye for things!
 
you take BEAUTIFUL pictures! and you are right, they are VERY photogenic!!
 
really really like.
you have a great style.
 
These are sexy delicious. Love your style!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011   August 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]