So I made the choice to join Flickr as many of you know. I decided that I would give it try and see what I thought for myself. I have to say, I like it so far. I know, it's only been one day but I can see much potential. I still haven't figured out how to use it for posting purposes (among many other things) so for now I am still happily using Photobucket. (If any Flickr users want to share that particular slice of info I would appreciate it.) For now, Im using Flickr mainly for show. : )The things I like about it...so far.
1. The slideshow. I love how it fades in and out of each picture so nicely. Fun to watch and convenient too.
2. I'm learning how to say hello in so many different languages.
3. Browsing other photostreams is very easy. Almost too easy.
4. The badge. What is a badge you ask? Look over yonder ---> and check out the photo action happening over there. How cool is that? I no longer will feel the need to post EVERY SINGLE PICTURE that I love here. Instead, I'll leave a few surprises for you to discover over there ---> if you choose to. The things I'm looking forward to...
1. The groups. I cant wait to join some cool ones.
2. The plug ins...I still dont have a clue what those are but I look forward to the day that I find out.
3. More contacts, so please, if you have a Flickr account click here
and ADD ME! I would really love to check out all of your
(And if you dont have one yet, maybe you should get one too. It's kinda fun!)