Peace and Pandemonium

Monday, November 17, 2008

 

Messy Miles

For this photo shoot with Miles it was first things first. Give him a sucker, have him get all sticky and messy, then let him play in the dirt and have him wipe those dirty hands all over his face. As soon as the "make-up" was done, it was time to start shooting away. : )

Miles is my friend Alexis's son and if you couldn't tell on your own, he is so darn cute! He wanted nothing but to play play play and if I even tried to "set up a picture" he would immediately cover his face with his hands and cry. Then occasionally peek through his hands to see if we were watching. ; ) I'm telling you, it was so adorable. This photo shoot was such a blast. I had a really hard time choosing what pics to post because there are so many good ones. I guess thats what happens when you have a freakin' cute kid!!


























Also new to this post...I'm trying out a new watermark. What do you think? Is it too obtrusive? Distracting? Or do you like it? I would love some feedback.

Comments:
Dying over the first shot. I've been on the look out for a good tube. You'll have to fill me in.
 
Seriously. Amazing. Kiera you are so talented! 2nd 4th 5th are my favorites but honestly they all look awesome!
 
I love the black and white of him crying(?) and mom consoling with the reflections in the water. And the tubes. And that last one.

I like the water mark. Sometimes it was a little distracting, but other times just fine. I personally like it at the top or bottom of the pic.
 
So awesome Kiera. The only time I get excited about my family being "shot" outside of a mall place is when I come here to see your pics. I love them so much. And I like the watermark on the bottom right hand corner.
 
I like the water mark on the 2nd & the last 2 & one other one in the middle; the ones where the print is a little smaller and the font color kind of matches the background, in the other ones it's a little distracting. Just my opinion.
 
I agree with you Aubrey. Thanks for the input everyone.
 
What great pictures! You did fabulous! I loke the watermark.
 
just perfect. my mom won't take a picture unless everything is JUST.SO with the kids. hence the fact that she has 3 pictures of my four children.

you've captured HIM. just perfect.
 
also... do you have a flickr account?
 
You had so many great ideas for this photoshoot! I love how your stuff doesn't look like everyone elses.
I think the watermark is fine, and prevents people from stealing your great work.
 
ohmigosh- so crystal clear on the close up eyes shots- i can't wait to learn how to do that for my girlies with my christmas present...you will be a mentor for me once i get that dang expensive thing!
 
Kiera, these are some of my favorite I've ever seen from you!! The lighting, the location, the model are all perfect. I prefer the watermark a little smaller and maybe in some adjust the transparency so that it doesn't distract. Is the watermark only for the posted pics or also for the printed ones?
 
Jenica, No, I don't. Should I?

Marianne, A new camera? How exciting!

Thanks Jess!! The watermark is only for web pics. I agree whole heartedly, I will be adjusting the size and opacity. I was just experimenting.
: )
 
these are so fun! you rock!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011   August 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]