Peace and Pandemonium

Thursday, January 17, 2008


Tag, you're it!

I've been tagged by my friend Emily and now I'm expected to come up with 7 random things about myself to share with all of you. I hope I can think of that many...

Alrighty then, lets get to it.

1. I watch "The Hills". Okay, there I said it!

2. I'm obsessed with Aussie licorice. It embodies deliciousness. It's addicting and thinking about it right now makes me want to go buy a bag.3. No matter how hard I try I can never seem to keep my house clean for longer than and hour and that's on a good day. Maybe because it's 3 against 1, or maybe because I have no desire to clean all day everyday which is truly what it would take, or maybe it's because, as my mom would put it, it's not in my genes. Apparently genetically, I am not meant to have a clean house.

4. I have a weird thing with leftovers. I rarely eat them and they end up sitting in my fridge for five+ days until I eventually throw them out. However, when eating out, I always have my food boxed up to take home. ???

5. I sleep in an Army t-shirt I've had for over a decade. My husband calls it "my uniform". It's thread bare and has dried paint stains on it but I absolutely love it and I'm terrified of the day when it finally disintegrates into nothingness.
6. I'm freezing cold about 75% of the time and the remaining 25% of the time, I am burning up!

7. I am generally a very lucky person. I always seem to win things and what's more is that I know before I win that I'm going to win. How cool is that? Okay, now where's the wood for me to knock on?
Now that I fulfilled my obligation, I have officially earned the right to tag Elisha, Kristina, Leah, Wendy, Diedre, Bess, and Rachel.

I watch 'the hills' too. You are not alone.
What is 'the hills' -- I apparently don't know what it is. But hill was my maiden name. Crazzy huh?
Too late! I was already tagged...see this:
See Bess, I knew I liked you! : )
1. The Hills, Ugh... now picture me shaking my head in disappointment. Hah kidding I'm sure if I had cable I would sadly get sucked in too.

2. Remember when they used to make the really good Aussie licorice and now all they made is the kind of good kind. If you ever find a bag of the good stuff again you better save some for me.

3. It isn't in our genes, she's right...ooooh well.

4. I'm terrible with left overs too, I never eat them. Brent comes to mine and Reesha's house at least once a week to do a good left over clean out of our fridge.

5. I love that ARMY shirt, and I'm pretty sure it's indestructible 10 years is an amazing time line for a shirt and it's still going.

6. I'm freezing 100% of the time. Lucky you with you're 25%.

7. Rub some of that luck off on me please.
your, not you're. egh.
I don't know what "the hills" is either which is strange because I am a serious T.V. watcher. I used to be embarrassed to admit that but now I have learned to embrace that part of me. Maybe I need to check out this "Hills" show.
Okay for all you non-Hills watchers...its on MTV, the season has currently ended but I am anxiously awaiting it's return. It's the follow up show to Laguna Beach which I didn't watch (thank goodness!). It's a ridiculous show that glamorizes Hollywood and probably makes a lot of young girls feel really bad about themselves because they could never live lives as extravagant or dramatic as Lauren and all her friends. Truly I'm ashamed that I watch but hey, the first step to recovery is admission.
I like these things. I have to share the sentiment about "the Hills" that others have shared... however, I have and have had many T.V shows that I'm ashamed to admit have been guilty pleasures. Ditto on the cold and hot thing, there is no in-between for me, either freezing cold or dying of heat, and I hate leftovers also! I don't even kid myself anymore, I just throw them away before they even make it into the fridge.
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011   August 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]